Anyway, it still needed something on either side of it, so I decided to make a couple of stars. I wanted them to have the same texture as the pallet box so I made the stars from the leftover wood. Of course, the wood wasn't wide enough to cut out a star so this is what I decided to do...cut all the star points separately and then join them together with twine.
I stained the wood with a dark walnut stain and then thread the twine through the holes I drilled into the points. I attached a small self-leveling hanger to the back and hung them on either side of the flower box.
Thanks for stopping by...