I would like to thank Suz at Inspiring Creativeness for honoring me with the "Versatile Blogger Award". It's a bit intimidating being the "new kid on the blog", so to be recognized with an award is very exciting. So, again, thankyou Suz!
Now, its my turn to pass this award on to 7 other blogs, but before doing so, the rules state that I must answer 10 questions. Here is goes:
1. Why did you create your blog?
I thought it would be fun to be able to share crafts and decorating projects with others who share the same interests.
2. What kind of blogs do you follow?
Decorating and crafting blogs. Anything that inspires creativity and DIY projects.
3. Favorite brand of make-up.
4. Favorite brand of clothing.
I have no particular favorite. Basically, anything that fits well, looks good and doesn't need to be drycleaned! However, I must say that I have a couple of "dressy" outfits by Joseph Ribkoff - absolutely love!
5. Indispensible make-up product.
6. Favorite color.
I love neutrals, browns, beiges and creams. (My daughter says I'm beige and boring!)
7. Favorite perfume.
Again, I have no particular favorite, but Vera Wang and Chanel are a couple I like - just to give you an idea.
8. Favorite movie.
Tough question to answer...I love comedy-romance movies. Now, if you asked me what my favorite tv mini series is, my answer is "|Thorn Birds".
9. What country would you like to visit and why?
Honestly, I would like to explore more of my own country, Canada. All the vacations we plan are out of country and it would be nice to see more of Canada. I'm in the West, so it would be wonderful to travel to the East coast and Maritimes.
(For a more "exotic" answer, Italy and/or Germany as my Mom is of Italian decent and my Dad of German decent.)
10. Would you rather forget to put on mascara on one eye or forget blush on one side of your face?
I would rather forget blush, as my cheeks are usually pretty "rosy" without using any blush.
Okay, now its time to pass this award on to the following talented women and their inspiring blogs.
1. Cecily at Lavender and Pumpkins
2. Dana at House Tweaking
3. Stacy at The Project Shoppe
4. Lori at Our Forever House
5. Charlie at Attempting Aloha
6. Meghan at Simply Stoked
7. Brittany at Pretty Handy Girl
Here are the rules:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
2. Answer the 10 questions above.
3. Pass the award along to 7 blogs you recently discovered and enjoy.
4. Leave your recipients a note telling them about the award.
Thank you for stopping by,