Anyway, I have been working on different projects for this room (one of them was my Old Crate) and my newest project is my bulletin board.
I already had an existing frame which I painted in a buttermilk color. I had a piece of foam core which I cut to fit inside the frame. I then covered it with a piece of batting and then a piece of burlap. Again, all items I had on hand.
I made three pockets using burlap and trimmed the edges with muslin. I attached the burlap and batting to the back of the foam core using a staple gun. I then inserted the board into the frame and secured it. Now, to dress it up a bit, I decided to make numbers for each of the pockets.
I had blocks that were modge podged from a project I never did complete, so I traced numbers onto each of the blocks and cut them out using my scroll saw. Drilled a 1/8" hole at the top of each number and used natural linen to tie to the front of the burlap pockets. That's it!
Another simple project using ONLY what I had available in the house. Hope you like it.
Thanks for stopping by...have a great day!